2010年12月2日星期四

I would include them replica omega Seamaster 300 M Chronomete watches

I believe I would include them replica omega Seamaster 300 M Chronomete watches if they were widely available and when I had some hands-on experience with these watches. Because honestly, some of them just look marvellous!Now, I have been looking around for Grand Seikos on the web, looked into dedicated Seiko forums at WatchUseek and TimeZone but one thing has become clear..

I am not the only one wondering where to get these Grand Seiko timepieces. Vintages models are the easiest to get here in The Netherlands. I have seen several replica omega Seamaster 300 M Chronomete watches on eBay listing for a few hundred dollars to a few thousand dollars but old-fashioned as I am, before spending over a 1000 USD on a timepiece, I would love to hold one in my hands and try one first.One of the few nice ones I noticed is this one:I guess I will keep following these eBay items for a while, just to get an idea about value and availability. As for the new models, where do I need to go? Tell me. I thought it might be a good plan to introduce one of the most famous cult watches to this group of car lovers over at MotoringExposure.com. Every week, I try to feed them with interesting horological facts and articles and it took actually quite long (to my taste) to talk about one of my favorites, the Omega Speedmaster Professional.Probably nothing much inside you didnt already know about the Moonwatch, but you never know of course Click here replica omega Seamaster 300 M Chronomete watches for my article at MotoringExposure. If I didnt already have one, I would seriously consider this IWC Ingenieur 3227-01 that is for sale over at Horloge Platform Nederland. This discontinued model was only in production for a short time, 2005 2008. IWC introduced this new Ingenieur model in 2005, to be a worthy successor of the original IWC Ingenieur SL model as designed by Gerald Genta in 1976/1977. Last year, I wrote an article on Gentas classics and their current versions here on Fratellowatches (click here to read the article) and although I concluded that this revised Ingenieur is only influenced by its original design (unlike the almost unchanged Patek Philippe Nautilus or Audemars Piguet Royal Oak), it is still an impressive replica omega Seamaster 300 M Chronomete watches model with Genta DNA.With an original list price of 5900 Euro, this 3200 Euro is a steal for such a great timepiece (I wrote a review here).