2010年12月2日星期四

I not talking about replica omega Seamaster 300 M Chronomete watches

I not talking about replica omega Seamaster 300 M Chronomete watches new Chinese firms with little heritage. I?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢m talking about something like a Grand Seiko, which has the heritage, quality, accuracy, and aesthetics to more than hold it head up high in this company. I guess this post earns me my ?¢‚Ǩ?ìSeiko Champion moniker.

Why not turn it around? I believe this is the result of unsuccessful marketing by Seiko (and other Asian companies) that made me not include a Grand Seiko in one of my articles. I do not recall seeing a Seiko Spring Drive or (other) Grand Seiko model in a jeweller shop in The Netherlands, other than at Van Koningsbruggen in Zoetermeer (a city near The Hague). This is the only shop I actually saw one and held one in my hands. replica omega Seamaster 300 M Chronomete watchesIve never seen them anywhere else in The Netherlands or in another European country. This, and this only, is the reason that I do not include Grand Seiko (Spring Drive) watches in my buyers guide articles or cover them at all here at Fratellowatches.

Picture by Stefan / Molle WatchMy long time blog friend (a.k.a The Seiko Champion) Harry Bishop also wondered why I didnt include a Seiko timepiece in my 1000 2000 USD buying guide article in his most recent blog post. What he actually writes, is the following:I would challenge those who exclude Asian (and other) high-end well known brands of watch makers from replica omega Seamaster 300 M Chronomete watches their lists. The perception of European dominance in luxury watches is actually just an example of successful marketing it not true, and it a relatively recent perspective. Other countries including the US used to be considered the premier manufacturers of luxury watches, but that changed last century. Some of this changed for real, other parts of it just changed in belief.